Friday, February 10, 2012

6. Ghostbusters (1984)


Ghostbusters is about a team of paranormal investigators who capture troublesome spooks with their “proton packs.” The movie is funny, but more than that, it’s heartfelt. You really care about these characters, and you want them to succeed.  Ghostbusters was a blockbuster, and it inspired cartoons, video games, action figures, and a sequel that, in my opinion, is superior. Despite that though, Ghostbusters was the original, and it paved the way for the better Ghostbusters 2. Again, don't get me wrong, the first Ghostbusters is one of my favorite films, and I'll never forget how the boys in gray had to cross streams to defeat the giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Anyway, it's got to be said, so I'll just say it... Who Ya Gonna Call?

No comments:

Post a Comment