Saturday, February 4, 2012

My ideas and my broken foot

A blog is a great thing to have. It shows off your beliefs, your artistic vision, and who you really are. Of course, it's also a great thing to have if you're bored out of your mind because you're laid up with a broken foot. I fall into the latter camp. Joking aside though, I'm glad you've found your way to my blog and while I'm writing this to fill the time while my foot's recovering, I will not forget about this blog. I will update it reguarly. In it, I will talk about all the things I find interesting. These include everything from video games, to movies, to music, to politics, to even philosophy and the nature of the world itself. I will do my absolute best to entertain and stimulate my audience. Give me a shot, I promise I won't disappoint!

2 comments:

  1. I will be reading, and thanks for putting this together for those of us that know you. Get well soon as your mother and I also would like you ambulatory on your own, but know this it will take some real work to recouperate completely and feel confident again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dad! I know it's going to take some work to get better, but I'll try my best!

    ReplyDelete